Your Donation Helps Us:
- Deliver meals to people, who because of disability, illness or frailty, are otherwise unable to acquire adequate nutrition.
- Improve nutrition and reduce isolation. Diners Club luncheons provide a delicious meal, and an opportunity for seniors to meet and socialize at up to 10 different luncheons each month, with transportation and an arm to lean on provided by caring volunteers.
- Connect volunteers and isolated seniors. Your donation helps us connect friendly volunteers with isolated, older people in the Telephone Reassurance program, for regular checks on their health and well being.
- Provide home visits and social work services. Our client services coordinator visits clients in their homes, deals with emergency situations, offers assistance in accessing a variety of services and serves as a supportive counselor.
There are lots of ways for you to contribute to East York Meals on Wheels and we appreciate every form of consideration. Choose the option that makes the most sense for you.
- Online – Click here to visit our CanadaHelps.ca webpage
- Phone – Call 416-424-3322 to make a donation on your Mastercard or Visa card.
- Mail – You can support the work we do by sending a cheque addressed to “East York Meals on Wheels” to our address:
East York Meals on Wheels
2 Thorncliffe Park Drive Unit 52
Toronto, ON M4H 1H2
Recurring and Special Donation Options
- Join our Monthly Giving Group – Upon your authorization, we will charge an amount of your choosing to your credit card once a month. Monthly Giving Group members say they hardly even miss the $10 or $15 a month. And they find it’s such a simple and concrete way to help so many people!
- Membership – You can support the agency and have a voice in governance by becoming a Member. Your tax-deductible membership fee supports all of our programs, and is not a requirement to receive services. Membership is $25 per year. You may wish to print and send us this Membership Enrolment Form.
- Memorial – Please consider East York Meals on Wheels when making a memorial donation, celebrating a special occasion, or when leaving a bequest.
Receipts for income tax purposes are issued promptly and our supporters are acknowledged in our Annual Report and other written materials.
You may choose to remain anonymous. You may choose to receive a receipt for each donation you make or one receipt annually.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise share our mailing lists. Information provided to us by donors is used to issue tax receipts and keep donors informed of our activities.
East York Meals on Wheels is a Registered Charity – Registration number: 12913 9366 RR0001.