- Our staff social worker matches each client with an appropriate volunteer and establishes a schedule of calls that meets the client’s need.
- Staff provide support and follow up in the event of emergencies or concerns.
- Regularly scheduled calls provide a check on security and well-being.
- Social contact reduces feelings of isolation.
- Client friends and family rest assured that their loved ones are receiving additional social interaction with a caring volunteer.
- Clients and volunteers have access to our social worker in the event of concerns.
We offer Telephone Reassurance to seniors living within the boundaries of the former Borough of East York:
Fee: There is no fee for this service.
Contact us to get started: