Why lunch alone?
Our Diners Club program provides an opportunity to enjoy a good meal in the company of others at a variety of different locations each month.
- We offer 8 to 10 luncheons each month.
- A full 3 course meal is served.
- Clients have an opportunity to socialize and entertainment is provided at some locations (e.g. a movie, bingo or a guest speaker).
- Volunteers provide door-to-door escort and transportation.
November is Friendship Month at Diners Club. Invite a friend to any of our Diners Club lunches scheduled in the month of November and receive your lunch and your guest’s lunch free of charge.
(Your guest must be a first time visitor to Diners Club.) Call to reserve a seat for yourself and your friend.
We offer Diners Club to all residents living in the boundaries of the former Borough of East York:
- Clients may choose the locations they want to attend from a monthly calendar.
- Clients enjoy a regularly occurring or occasional social event with people just like them.
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchairs.
- $8.50 to $10.00 per meal, depending on location.
- Despite its name, Diners Club is not really a club: there are no membership fees.
- We issue invoices at the end of the month.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque or by Visa/MasterCard over the phone.
Contact us to get started: